We can offer expert advice and guidance at this crucial time, from helping you to put together a solid business plan and make strategic business decisions, to practical assistance in dealing with compliance issues and liaising with the authorities.
We can help with all aspects of starting a business, including:
- Deciding on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Preparing a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establishing a good working relationship with your bank
- Completing any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Dealing with company secretarial issues
- Contingency planning
- Setting up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Monitoring and updating your plans and objectives for the business
To arrange an initial consultation, please contact us today.